Pictures He's here!!!

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Introducing Dante aka "Donny" or Danse du Feu (thanks BePositive 😉)

He's such a dude, strolled off the box as if he'd been doing it all his life and has taken everything in his stride...even let me give him a syringe with minimum fuss! He seems to be the perfect mix of chilled out, yet bold, but I'm conscious he's still probably a bit shellshocked so we'll see what he's like in a couple of weeks, but so far so good.

He'll be going out with my trainer's baby until they're both old enough to be backed, but for now we're just letting him settle in after the stress of the journey over.

IMG-20181110-WA0003.jpg

Shady

Visit site
Thank you! I've gone from feeling sick with nerves all week to positively beaming. Although I still don't think it's really sunk in yet that he's actually mine!
Lol, i remember i kept going outside and thinking blummin hell, look what iv'e got!!
He's lovely FF, really pretty, all the best to you both xxx

be positive

Visit site
He looks lovely, really intelligent taking in everything around him but very settled and relaxed, if that is how he was on arrival I would be very surprised if that is not the way he remains.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Thanks for all your lovely words, and sorry for the radio silence. Between foal snuggling and dressage it's been a busy weekend!

I'm thinking about documenting our journey, partially as I'm keen to see how the costs of getting him to a ridden horse tally with if I'd bought a newly backed youngster of a similar calibre. Do you think this is something people would want to read about?

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Thanks for all your lovely words, and sorry for the radio silence. Between foal snuggling and dressage it's been a busy weekend!

I'm thinking about documenting our journey, partially as I'm keen to see how the costs of getting him to a ridden horse tally with if I'd bought a newly backed youngster of a similar calibre. Do you think this is something people would want to read about?

I definitely would - I love reading about horses growing up

Pinkvboots

Visit site

Yes definitely reports and pictures please