Hey brothers and sisters

Hippy

Visit site
I've been watching this site for a while. Some of it's been very useful. Decided to say hello.

I've been actively involved in peaceful and legal anti activities for five years now.

Hercules

Visit site
''I've been actively involved in peaceful and legal anti activities for five years now''

With such significant experience, you must be a real expert.

Hippy

Visit site
i don't think of myself as an expert, real or otherwise. if people disagree with me i'm happy to debate as long as you don't resort to personal abuse.

Onyxia

Visit site
is pride a vice? i can't remember.

Indeed it is, one of the seven deadly sins too.

Hercules

Visit site
''i don't hunt''

You should also have added....

''and I have very little experience, knowledge or understanding of hunting.''

Hippy

Visit site
please stop being so unpleasant and confrontational. i'm prepared to debate with you but see no point in bad-tempered exchanges which achieve nothing and bore everyone else.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Dont be so self conceted H. This person has done nothing to merit your disdane (cant think of another word at the mo) and has not been rude to you. I knocked Sabber for his behavour and Im knocking yours. If you cant be civil then, bog off.Other pros can be pleasent so why cant you? M. :( Ps, we can ALL learn something from other people.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Im no "Grandma" in any respect. Im fed up with verbal abuse at the drop of a hat. Youre too full of yourself and show a lack of curiosity, as i said, we can all learn from one another. Why not ask her/him nicely what experience h/s has and take it from there. We cant all be experts like you. M. :)

Hercules

Visit site
''Why not ask her/him nicely what experience h/s has and take it from there. ''

If you paid a little more attention to detail, you would have read that 'Hippy' has been involved in anti activities for the last 5 years. That is the sum total of its experience.

''Youre too full of yourself and show a lack of curiosity''

I gave up caring whose Christmas card list I was on many years ago.

''We cant all be experts like you.''

Agreed. End of chat.

Onyxia

Visit site
Let him carry on M.He is getting more and more foul- give him enough rope ..........

Hercules, read the T&Cs.
No-one comes in here for a fight, go to your local fro that.Maybe some will even think you are the big man you long to be there.

Hercules

Visit site
''He is getting more and more foul''

I have not used one swear word. If you think that putting forward ideas and contradicting people in a robust and straightforward manner is foul and objectionable, unlucky.

I am sure that there is a Songs of Praise Forum on the web that you will find less foul.

Hippy

Visit site
hercules, please stop being so unpleasant. as i said before i'm happy to debate with you but i don't like bad-mannered language or attitudes. a bit of micky-taking is harmless enough but you seem to lunge manically at anyone vaguely disagreeing with you. if you're so sure that you're right and have no interest in persuading people to agree with you i wonder why you're here at all. why not just go hunting and leave this forum to people who want to debate in a reasonably civilised manner? if you carry on being so gratuitously aggressive towards me i'll go somewhere else to make my comments. i suppose in your world that would be a victory.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Well said Hippy-please dont "go else where" because of one idiot.A lot of the pros are nice people who are willing to share their beliefs with others without resorting to verbal abuse etc. You will come across many d*** h***s from both sides here but thankfully most of them disappear after a while. Mairi (an old hippy!) :)

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Just out of interest Hercules do you care that you do the sport you claim to love such a disservice by acting like a complete tool?

Attitudes like yours only serve to strengthen my opposition to hunting. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Is anyone allowed to have an opinion different to yours?