Hey Farm Saddlery?

custard

Visit site
Anyone had issues with them recently? Ordered a wormer a couple of weeks ago but it hasn't arrived, no reply to email and website down. Tried phoning but there's just an answer message saying you can't leave a message, infuriating!

Baymillie

Visit site
I did have an issue with Hey Farm and slow delivery of wormers once, but that was a while ago and I did phone (Paul) and he was so apologetic and explained the reason for delay (can't remember reason now) and I did get my wormers.

I bought a Rambo rug from him earlier this year with no probs whatsoever, very quick delivery and a bargain :)

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Anyone had issues with them recently? Ordered a wormer a couple of weeks ago but it hasn't arrived, no reply to email and website down. Tried phoning but there's just an answer message saying you can't leave a message, infuriating!

I rang them last week (to get a GOOD price on wormers as I was buying a lot!) Although it was a Monday (and they're closed on Monday) my call was answewred, I got a GREAT price - and wormers arrived on Thursday!

They are getting a new all-singing and dancing website - but the web designers have been a bit slow! I've used them for years without a problem, so keep trying on the phone!

tinker88

Visit site
ive been tring to get a refund for a saddle for 3 months that i paid cash for to try on my horse (he insisted on full payment before trying which is fair enough) saddle didnt fit, and was returned and a promised cheque was to be sent 3 month ago and 4 have been lost in the pot! not happy.

court forms tomorrow,.... it was an epensive brand new saddle and i cant be out of pocket this much!