Hey scottish peeps

Mrs Claus

Visit site
I m looking for a new riding school I have been to 5 in total one i used to go has closed down

has any heard any good about Hazelhead riding school and Ladyleys equestrian centre?

I went to have a look at Hazelhead the horses and ponies look in good con

any help please?

coss

Visit site
There's Wardhaugh Riding School but that might be quite a distance for you to go.
There's Strathorn Farm and The Cabin which would be closer to you.
Hayfield in Aberdeen. Maybe Loanhead?
I didn't think Ladyleys was a riding school but I could be wrong! I think most places you can hire and get your own instructor in if you've got your own horse - eg Fountain

Mrs Claus

Visit site
Thanks for posting S farm is still runing but giving horses & ponies a break 25th august. Been to Cabin just wasn't my cup of tea

Britestar

Visit site
Ladyleys is not a riding school. Hayfield is still going and ladymire at Ellon is still going. I believe there is someone near Cuminestown but I don't know the name.

Tayto

Visit site
Tillyoch outside Peterculter is really good. I had a major confidence crisis a while ago and they really helped me get over it. The stables and school are beautiful too :)

spookypony

Visit site
Hayfield, in Hazlehead Park, has good instructors and a graded system that means you're generally placed with people of like ability. The place is a bit run down on the surface, due to its age, but there have been a lot of recent improvements, and more coming in the pipeline. You can also train for Stages, Horse Ownership exams, and the like there. You can also take private lessons, and bring your own horse.

JoJo_

Visit site
Ladyleys is just a large livery yard (my yard :) ). I went to Hayfield about 10yrs ago and I believe it is not as good as it used to be. Most of the people I know that have lessons go to the Cabin these days. It is quite easy to get to too.