Hey! You probably don't remember me!!

Vickijay

Visit site
Hi! Long time no foruming!!

I used to post about my ponies on here all the time but recently have been so busy I just haven't even thought about it. I doubt many/anyone will remember us but thought we would say hi!

I still have my 2 homebred horses, that I do Dressage with and dress in matching tat!!

My spottie one, Dottie, is turning into a bit of a pretend Dressage pony who is ready to come out at advanced medium and is training at PSG level

I also still love dressing her in pink!

And going to the beach

And my other horse is actually off because she is all lumpy at the moment, but she's still a beautiful hooligan mostly!

She spends rather a lot of time like this

We have been really lucky to receive amazing sponsorship from Matchy Dressage so I can dress the ponies in even more awesome outfits (much to my trainers rolling eyes!) and Equiture so we can have alllllllllll the sparkly browbands!!

So just a quick hello and a long time no talking kinda post!!

Will try and post more when we get competing and it will soon be time to have some baby ponies in for some neck strap based riding!

Xxxx

j1ffy

Visit site
Welcome back! I remember you ;). Great to see Dottie looking so well and going so well! What's up with the younger one (I've forgotten her name!)?

Vickijay

Visit site
She has folliclitus and it is a huge pain in the ass as I have tried so much to get rid of it and it's just not going 😱

kinnygirl1

Visit site
Of course we remember...I used to love your posts and your pics. I think my last memory of your posts you had 3 ponies...Dottie, Belle and Willow(possibly?) and they were all related. Are you down to 2 these days? They look fab btw.

Clare85

Visit site
Lovely pics :) I remember you and your lovely ponies.

I seem to remember you used to get in some rather nice youngsters and do a fab job of backing/producing them to sell. I think I may have enquired about a gorgeous little chestnut once.

Bernster

Visit site
Oh yes, I think I remember that nice looking chestnut you had as well. And I certainly remember spotty Dottie. How awesome that she's come on so well. Fabulous.

I love those pics, your matchy outfits are rather fine. Good job you're sponsored then as that would be an expensive wardrobe haha. They are great pics though, makes my small collection seem paltry. Maybe another shopping trip... :)

Vickijay

Visit site
Aww it's cute that people remember us!! I guess my horse isn't very subtle so that probably helps!

Yes I did have their sister too, but sold her to a friend who loves her loads and is doing a good job with her!

Yes I did have a lovely orange pony in for backing and playing with, I had another one last year by Woodlander Vavavoom who was super. I'm not sure if I will have my own baby horse this year, but I will probably have a couple in to do for other people. I love baby ponies!!

Being sponsored is FANTASTIC, especially when I love the outfits Matchy Dressage sells so much! I had been riding in the Freedom bridle which meant I couldn't have any Equiture browbands, but since I've swapped back I seem to have quite a few already 🙊 I have rainbow black on the way at the moment!!

Pigeon

Visit site
I've been a bit absent too - I swear it was only weeks ago that Dottie was backed lol! She's looking phenomenal, you should be hugely proud!!!

rosiesowner

Visit site
Oh my goodness, I think I may be in love with your lovely spotty mare. If she goes missing, there is no need for you to come to E.Yorks searching for her-she will definitely not be here :eek:

Auslander

Visit site
I can't get rid of her - she keeps coming and stealing my pony!
16864183_10155465300495730_3728897888184026850_n.jpg

Vickijay

Visit site
I remember! Coincidence as well, I started following you on instagram last week!

Dottie definitely has a rather large instagram following! Everyone loves a small and rude little wonderpony!!

Hi I remember you too & always enjoy your posts and matchup!! Didn't you have a big bay called King too??

Yes I did. Sadly I had to sell him as couldn't afford to compete 3. It broke my heart because I have never liked riding a horse so much, but he is in a wonderful home and he is so so loved it is just about ok.

I've been a bit absent too - I swear it was only weeks ago that Dottie was backed lol! She's looking phenomenal, you should be hugely proud!!!

It feels like that for me too!! My little spotty one <3

Oh my goodness, I think I may be in love with your lovely spotty mare. If she goes missing, there is no need for you to come to E.Yorks searching for her-she will definitely not be here :eek:

Haha. There is a fairly long list of people that I'd have to get through searching for her, so I'll add you to the list if she disappears!!

Not enough matchy displayed there ;-)

So rank. It was a numnah too #sadtimes

LizzieRC1313

Visit site
Yes I did. Sadly I had to sell him as couldn't afford to compete 3. It broke my heart because I have never liked riding a horse so much, but he is in a wonderful home and he is so so loved it is just about okay

Aw such a pity - he looked stunning . What's he gone on to do? Your other 2 are beaut too tho. Is your work producing young ones?