HGV training

LadyLuck1977

Visit site
Well I have finally got a new lorry, my provisional has been sent off so now I need to start organising lessons. I want to do lessons weekly rather than the weeks course.
Can anyone recommend someone in Herts? Road train are not taking bookings at the moment and I don't have a clue where to look.
Thanks
LL

ROG

Visit site
Well I have finally got a new lorry, my provisional has been sent off so now I need to start organising lessons. I want to do lessons weekly rather than the weeks course.
Can anyone recommend someone in Herts? Road train are not taking bookings at the moment and I don't have a clue where to look.
Thanks
LL
Check out the HHO LGV CLINIC link in my signature below and the newbies forum on the trucknetuk site especially the LGV TRAINING TIPS thread where there is a list of recommended schools

Not all schools can or will offer weekly lessons as the norm is to do a 5 day intensive course so fitting odd days into an intensive system can be a non starter

You may have to pay more for saturday morning lessons if that is the only way they can do it