HHO 2010 FOALS

DivaRosa

Visit site
Iam due one on may 31st by a skewbald showing stallion called Salvador out of my Samber mare and the 2nd is due on june 1st. It's by Don Diamond out of my Dauphin mare.

Just to add, I love Legrande and hope to use him this year on my coloured dutch mare!

chestnut19

Visit site
I have one due at the end of May:

Nancey (Ladies Night) (Louella Gardammer x Orthos x Rigoletto) in foal to Santo Hit.

V excited!
smile.gif

Aredis

Visit site
Knaresborough Moonbeam (Premium Cleveland Bay mare) is due late April to Timberlane Huckleberry (Premium Cleveland Bay Stallion ) and will be put back in foal to him again for 2011.

Aredis

Visit site
Little Alice (SHBGB) mare due April to Roeview Pride ( Irish draught)

Alice is already booked to be put in foal to kings Composer for 2011

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Lyra, TB mare by Muroto out of Glenmore Star (Teofane), in foal to Capitalist, due early June.

(Sadly,late term abortion) - Ballykett Blue Diamond by Able Albert out of a Diamond Lad mare, in foal to Contados (Contender x MytensXX); she will be put to the same stallion again in the spring, so all being well this time we should have this baby in 2011

hati

community.webshots.com
Ballyshan - what is your Ricardo x Carnival night mare like? I have a yearling by Ricardo out of Senang Hati mare who herself was by Carnval night......so just just wondering what your mare was like temperament wise etc....am aiming for something to event!

rouxinol

Visit site
Can I add one !! ..... Mine was born last Monday 11th January ! am I the First !!??? It was a surprise foal ... bought the mare in last may so already covered.. So no idea who Daddy is or when she was due .. It just arrived in all that snow !! Fortunatly she was in !!

Metzmartini

New User
Visit site
HI, I have three mares due

15hh triple graded bwbs mare due to Manitu N

17hh graded advanced mare due to Danone II

Weltmeyer/Wenzel I graded mare due to Fidertanz

I'm very lucky as all three mares have only produced premium foals, so looking forward to these:)

catts

Visit site
My ex-event mare - Espiritu (Master Spiritus) x Sunley Builds is in foal to No Limit (Indoctro). Due begining of May. Been a bit of a rollercoaster ride as she was diagosed with Cushings in her 2nd trimester. Fingers crossed.

Eothain

Visit site
Duca Di Busted x Laughtons Flight in foal to Baltimore
Covering with Ricardo Z in 2010

Musical Pursuit x Corran Ginger in foal to Golden Lariat
Covering with Puissance in 2010

Salluceva x Cornamona in foal to Musical Pursuit
Covering with Dow Jones Courcel in 2010

Ojasper x Flagmount King in foal to Musical Pursuit
Covering with French Buffet or Silvano in 2010

Classic Vision x Duca Di Busted in foal to Well Chosen
Covering with Watermill Swatch in 2010

Laukita

Visit site
My Beaujolais x Purioso mare is due her LAURISTON foal on 25th March.......and my Lauriston x Libero H mare is due her STAKKATO'S HIGHLIGHT foal on 9th June

.....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
grin.gif

vjc

Visit site
I am very excited and eagerly awaiting a foal out of my mare Elmdale Enchantress (due 26th May) she is in foal to Sunray Saristocrat and the foal will be a full brother or sister to Elmdale Eduardo, res overall champ at BNFOY show 2009. Cannot wait to hear of all these lovely foals being born!!!

lozziehumphreys

Visit site
Whorl wind (World Classic x Tower Walk XX) to Pik Polo (Pascal x Ramiro Z) due 23rd May
Galaxie (Giorgione x Donnerhall) to Showmaker (Show Star x Fidermark) due 30th May
Davina (Don Frederico x Lauries Crusador XX) to Treliver Decanter (Dimaggio x Grand Ferdel) due 28th June
Victoria (Gribaldi x Balzflug) to Stravinsky XX (Revlon Boy XX x Taurow XX) due May 10th

argyle

www.southerncrossstud.com
Riviera (Relevant x World Cup x Eiger) in foal to Connery

Barracuda (Sandro Hit x Metall x Balzflug) in foal to Don Ricos

Brindabella (Breitling x Blue Hors Cavan x Sandro Hit) in foal to Imperio

Delightful (Dimaggio x De Niro x Rosenkavalier) in foal to Breitling

cocomullen

Visit site
We have just the 1 due: Our HanoxTB mare by Looking glass in foal to Santana HFD, due in June.

Feeling impatient already :) Wishing all happy healthy foals for 2010!

GinnieRedwings

Visit site
My Irish Sports Horse mare (Rich Rebel xx - Clover Hill - Legaun Prince) is due her foal by Bon Balou (Balou du Rouet - Argentinus - Landadel) mid to late April.
She started bagging up yesterday.
Exciting times!

Limit

Visit site
One due 15th May to Sequel`s Simista. She went all the way to Devon from Cambridge, so hope the journey was worth it !!

Anteres0

Visit site
I've had my first foal for this season, very pleased with her. Palomino sabino filly, out a coloured Mars mare and by my perlino stallion Falko, hopefully picture will attach, not very good at the photobucket thing...! :)
CeresSolar.jpg

I have 7 more due to Falko, and also 1 in foal to my Max sabino / overo stallion Ghost on Deck.