HHO Forum Bit Bank

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Dear forum users

The HHO forum bit bank is now available. This is a service enabling forum users to swap and sell wanted bits. If you wish to take part please PM Holly_Jane, who is going to collect a list of bits. Anyone who wishes to find a bit can contact H_J or post here. H_J will then put you in touch with any relevant forum members.

The guidelines for use are that the person who is borrowing the bit pays for postage and it is up to the vendor and recipient to discuss a price for either loaning or buying the bit.

Please note that any interactions that take place between forum users using the bit bank, including arrangement and delivery of goods, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between yourselves. H&H and IPC Media shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.

If there is a dispute between participants on this site regarding the bit bank then H&H and IPC Media have no obligation to become involved. H&H and IPC Media will receive no financial benefit from the bit bank. Anyone using the bit bank will be understood to have agreed to these terms and conditions.

There are a number of companies that offer "try before your buy" bit services. If you wish to be protected by consumer trading laws when trying or purchasing bits, H&H suggests that you use such a company.

We hope that you find this service useful.

HHO Admin

CastleMouse

Visit site
That's brilliant, thank you Admin! And thank you Holly_Jane for coming up with such a brilliant idea
smile.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
Just to add if you can PM me with what bits you have for the first week so I can get the database up and running then you can PM me for bits you need, if we say the bit bank can be open Weds 23rd July 08
smile.gif

Hope thats ok with everyone
smile.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you Admin, this is fantastic news.

H_J, you ready?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes speadsheet all set up - so people can now PM me now with their bits they are willing to sell or lend out
smile.gif

And I will be ready to pass on usernames for bits from Weds 23rd
smile.gif

wizoz

Visit site
Well done H_J.

It is only going to be in Comp riders though, but hopefully people will know where to come if they want to find a bit.

wizoz

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
That's brilliant, thank you Admin! And thank you Holly_Jane for coming up with such a brilliant idea
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

T'was my idea but I'll let H_J take the praise, seeing as though she's going to be doing the hard work
wink.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

T'was my idea but I'll let H_J take the praise, seeing as though she's going to be doing the hard work
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I meant to say it was your idea!!
grin.gif

Sneedy

Visit site
Well done wizoz and H_J, great idea!! Will have a rummage in my trunk and see what I've got to lend!!!

chester1234

www.lkequestrian.com
We have a mass of bits, inc a pony size double bridle set [used on a 12.1]
Everything from 4 1/2 " to 6"
Will draw up a list
smile.gif

And can I put my name down wanting a NS Universal or Jumper, Please?
grin.gif

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I have a lot of snaffles of most descriptions, gags, pelhams etc - all 5.5", 5.75", 6". Will send list in once I've had a chance to measure them all. Am looking for a 5.5" Happy Mouth Full Cheek With Roller!! Thanks, C.

wizoz

Visit site
H_J needs time to collate the information, she has requested that you give her until Wednesday 23rd July. Thanlks
smile.gif

HBII

Visit site
I have got a Sprenger KK Ultra Soft 18 mm dia 4 3/4 inch long [a random eBay morning purchase!] available.

bonnie08

Visit site
im selling a Korsteel Flexi Jointed 3 ring Dutch Gag bit for sale Blue size 5" never been used only tried in horse`s mouth £15 P&P is extra
please pm me if you are interessted