HHO forum stereotypes

Tifferss

Visit site
The pretty picture poster.
Any excuse used to post pics of their horse so they can be told how nice their horse complete with matching attire (underwear included) is.

No offence intended!

LOL!! I have noticed these!!

We have all forgotten.....the Fairy Plat Believers and Non- Believers **runs and hides**

Katieaston

Visit site
Everybody is forgetting the 'story topper'
The one that everybody else’s post about there horse doing something relates to there horse doing something similar but bigger and better.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Some brilliant ones so far ! Think I see myself in quite a few of them.
Here's some more suggestions;

The Gone With The Wind Poster - (Couldn't give a damn what anyone thinks of them)

The Google Authority- (Sounds very knowledgeable until you click on that everything has been pasted off google.)

The Dreamer- ( Where RL and cyberland are on different parallels as in, they don't actually have a horse but post in detail about fictitional beastie.)

lazybee

Visit site
The Google Authority- (Sounds very knowledgeable until you click on that everything has been pasted off google.)

:D That's the one that you can spot a mile off

Lakelandcross

Visit site
The CC masochist

Posts a picture of their horse or riding position or jumping technique and asks for Constructive Critisism and get upset/defensive/annoyed/angry at the replies.

The Am I...

Am I the only one that does this, thinks this, has noticed this ....

pintoarabian

Visit site
Enjoyable thread and spot on folks! :D Nice to know that there are people on here with a real sense of humour, the ability to put things into perspective and the ability to laugh at themselves. Shame the people who really should be able to see themselves as others see them won't or can't and normal hostilities will be resumed on other threads as soon as possible. ;)

redmone

Visit site
Another missed one! The neurotic mum!!!

Departs from "needs help, buying first pony", goes directly through "yey got first pony" into "OMG what have I done" and past "my first pony is a nutter" and finally arrives in "proud mummy, here's lots of pictures" ville!!!

And along the way moans about being out of shape, fat, tired and skint, and all the reasons why they can't ride themselves.

Ahem. :eek:

Please someone tell me I'm not the sole occupant of this sterotype!!! :D

hollyandivy123

Visit site
the serial post killer......................replies to said post about something and then...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no one else posts and the thread is left to die:rolleyes:

so the question is have i know accidently killed this one :)

dibbin

Visit site
You've all forgotten ...

The Tack Bigot! They know that if your horse wears black tack, synthetic tack, a saddle pad, a flash noseband, a martingale, a treeless saddle, a gag with (horror of horrors) one rein, etc.; then you clearly know nothing and aren't qualified to comment :p

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
You've all forgotten ...

The Tack Bigot! They know that if your horse wears black tack, synthetic tack, a saddle pad, a flash noseband, a martingale, a treeless saddle, a gag with (horror of horrors) one rein, etc.; then you clearly know nothing and aren't qualified to comment :p

Tee hee hee!

How many bells you got now dibbin?

Oh yes and the Thread Hijacker - oops, that might be me...

eahotson

Visit site
The dysexic.You know, the one who writes a barely readable post with no punctuation and when people complain say they are dysexic and then, when they are annoyed ,write a beautifully spelt and punctuated reply having completely forgotten that they are dysexic.

Hippona

Visit site
**** a brick......

Turns out I'm in the Snaffle Brigade-slash-Tack Bigot bracket:eek::eek::D

*flounces off*

Oohh.....thats another one...

The Flouncer.....announces to all and sundry they are mortally offended and will be leaving the forum immediately.....followed by a 10 page thread imploring them not to. Turns up a few days later having taken a deep breath and a few valium.:D

EAST KENT

Visit site
The dysexic.You know, the one who writes a barely readable post with no punctuation and when people complain say they are dysexic and then, when they are annoyed ,write a beautifully spelt and punctuated reply having completely forgotten that they are dysexic.

Don`t forget the one who apologises for bad spelling due to it`s dyslexsia..after a perfectly spelt post! :D

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
**** a brick......

Turns out I'm in the Snaffle Brigade-slash-Tack Bigot bracket:eek::eek::D

*flounces off*

Oohh.....thats another one...

The Flouncer.....announces to all and sundry they are mortally offended and will be leaving the forum immediately.....followed by a 10 page thread imploring them not to. Turns up a few days later having taken a deep breath and a few valium.:D

Hell, thats me then.. The Flouncer. Didn't need the valium though, just a ride on my beautiful horse to put things back in perspective. Didn't make 10 pages either..ah well..

Also in the Snaffle Brigade...

How about the one my OH always remarks on ; The My Little Pony Princess ?
Never rides, but spends days brushing, washing, trimming and dressing up her horse. Posts about where to buy the best shampoo or what colour numnah will suit best,

c2b

Visit site
Movers and shakers

Problem on your yard.....don't bother to try and resolve any issues just move your horse for the 24th time in 6 months to another yard. The perfect yard is out there if only you can find it.

Visit site
The moaners - The ones who always seem to have problems with themselves and their horses and post about it all on here in great detail making it all sound very dramatic and tragic.

The bluntees - The people who post sarcastic blunt replies, they often hide under rocks an spring out when people post about silly things and make quick, witty remarks. They are usually helpful though and know what they are on about.

Piglet

Visit site
I am a "newbe" addict ( thank god for my I pod touch) and yea I am also a technophobe as I haven' t a clue how to upload piccys (although I do like to remain anonymous)!!:D

Spudlet

Visit site
The Online Anorexic

Has read so many threads on rider height and weight they are now convinced they are the size of an elephant and shouldn't ride anything smaller than a Shire x Buffalo, despite probably being of a totally normal and healthy weight for their height...

:eek: