HHO launches new horse care archive

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Dear users

H&H Online has launched a new easy-to-use archive of practical advice on veterinary and horse care issues. Articles are grouped together by sections (behaviour, breeding, buying, exercise and competition, feed, general care, vet news and veterinary) and then individual titles, making it easy for you to find all the information you need on a specific subject. The achieve currently contains articles published on the website during the past couple of years, but will continue to expand to provide a database of useful information, which we hope you will find useful alongside first-hand advice offered by forum users. Visit www.horseandhound.co.uk/horsecare/

Tempi

Visit site
what a good idea!!
smile.gif

Nickijem

Visit site
Thanks for this! Have re-assured myself on one or two points and found some good advice about treating a wound. Thanks again

AileenJ

New User
Visit site
Looks like a good starting point- excellent.
Browsing thro 'All about lumps' in skin section I found a reference by JO Holmes in Q+A mentioning sweat lumps, without saying what they looked like.
Would anyone have a picture of these I wonder?
I have concerns that my 4 year old warmblood brown mare may have developed angleberries- they are multiple, flat, a bit like ringworm, on her face, neck and quarters very suddenly,-in a matter of a few days. I 'm hoping they disappear as fast as they came- possibly bites?

hellybelly6

Visit site
Great, do you have any articles on kidney diesase/renal failure. I cant seem to find any and would really appreciate any information. Thanks