Hi all! 2 things!

only_me

Visit site
Happy christmas and Happy new year!

I hope that 2010 is better than 2009 for lots of you!

Just back from hols over christmas so never got to say it to you all at the time
smile.gif

So how has your christmas/new years been?
smile.gif

diggerbez

Visit site
bit rubbish really...not been able to ride until yesterday because of the weather so been off work but had nothing to do
mad.gif
on the exciting front i got a puppy for xmas tho so that was a good thing
grin.gif

Fiona

Visit site
Was just thinking about you today (happened to be driving through Gilford). Did you have a nice holiday, and did M enjoy his hols with Trevor???

We have had rather a lot of snow/ice, although have been able to hack nearly every day the school has been frozen for the past fortnight except for 2 days. Bit boring really and OH in bad humour because has been no hunting.

Snow again last night, so really hope it will clear quickly.

Happy new year to you and M
smile.gif

Fiona

only_me

Visit site
that sucks diggerbez, but very very
grin.gif
about the puppy! more details please
smile.gif

lol thanks fiona
smile.gif
hols were great, temps over 30'C and was usually 37'C at midday = me bright red
tongue.gif
Merlin still with trevor and steven, have uni exams so hoping to go see him this weekend and then collect him on 15th jan as YO is away on her hols as well! sucks about no hunting, was impressed to see boxing day hunt photos thou!
I know all about snow last night, we were stuck in heathrow for 5 hours this moring because dublin had an inch of snow = flights cancelled left right and centre
mad.gif
AND heating was broken! brrrr was v chilly lol
tongue.gif

Fiona

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
sucks about no hunting, was impressed to see boxing day hunt photos thou!
I know all about snow last night, we were stuck in heathrow for 5 hours this moring because dublin had an inch of snow = flights cancelled left right and centre AND heating was broken! brrrr was v chilly lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Bit of a shock coming home then after getting used to 37o.

Lucky M - at least he is getting to canter and jump, ours may get bored with hacking soon, although admittedly they have been out in the field most days except for 2 or 3.

Can't see how any of the hunts got out on Boxing day to be honest - ground still frozen here, and minor roads still had snow. Some folk on HHO seemed to meet, but not actually hunt if that makes sense.

Hope it isn't heating at home thats broken - really wouldn't be a nice end to holiday.

When doess UUJ start again, or are you off until after exams?? I am back to work on Monday
frown.gif

Fiona