Hi Fi Lite

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
yeah, I don'twant to put anything in that isnt necessary, so just wanted something basic to add a multivitamin (D&H) to. I'm just one of these 'keep it simple' kind of people.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
p.s you do seem to get very defensive with some of your posts i am certain people are only trying their best to help.

[/ QUOTE ]

that wasnt defensive lol, just me trying to explain what I was trying to say. Hence the smilie.
smile.gif

MagicMelon

Visit site
What about Happy Hoof or D & H Safe and Sound? Both are more interesting than Hi-Fi Lite. My lami's love Safe & Sound whereas they've went off the Hi-fi. I find Safe & Sound also keeps fresher longer.

joanne1920

Visit site
i feed hifi good doer to both my miniature shetland and my gypsy cob and they both do very well on it and dont get fat or fizzy what so ever, my friend also had a sugar intolerant highland pony and he gets high fi good doer too and has no problems what so ever, have you thought about kwick beet or similar as thats sugar free???? and very high fibre

Doublethyme

Visit site
I got all paranoid about mollasses last year and cut it all out of my mare's feed, fed her on Simple Systems feeds. She hated it, lost all her sparkle and tons of weight and it gave her ealry laminitic signs.

She is now on Top Spec products and Hifi lite and doing just fine, so my feeling now is that a little bit of mollasses isn't that bad!