Hi Fi with apple....

minmax

Visit site
Does anyone use it and is yours quite stuck together?
Normal Hi Fi is nice and soft but I bought a bag of the apple stuff and its in big clumps. Smells ok though?

SmartieBean09

Visit site
Very! I gave it away. I orderd a bag in when it first came out as pony was having HiFi and vit/min supp so thought it would make her feed a bit more interesting for her. She choked on it after a few days and on very little of it. Thankfully she cleared the choke herself.

Just to add though, my pony is prone to choke due to her teeth but in the 8 years I have owned her, this has only happened 3 times and with the Hi Fi Apple is was very quick and only after short period of time. Others on my yard feed it quite happily though.

minmax

Visit site
Thanks for that. I feed it well mixed with Ride and Relax that is soaked. I just think its odd its so clumpy. Luckily the horse I feed it too chews for ages, hopefully he will be ok but I shall go back to the normal one next.

sonjafoers

Visit site
I have just bought a bag as I thought it sounded nice for my girls, but I just cannot get it out of the bag. It's so stuck together that I can hardly get any out.

I have no idea what's in it to make it this bad but I'll never buy it again

Herpesas

Visit site
I had to buy a bag of this as my local feed shop had run out of HiFi Original. Can't say horse liked or disliked it but it was sticky and it did come out in big lumps.

Haven't bought it since and will be sticking to Original ....

melissa1971

Visit site
I bought some a couple of days ago as feed place had no original or hi-fi lite in, wont be buying it again like you say its big clumps but also so sticky, im mixing mine with very watered down speedi-beet to try to moisten it a bit.

abbieandfiona

Visit site
I have brought two bags of it now and mine were fine not stuck together looked very similar to the hifi lite i feed the rest of mine however hifi apple has lower protein so is better for my mare with liver issues.