Hi if i one could help me pls.am tryin to find my old horse i sold him January 2017 to ratlingate cobs his name is tommy.passport name tommy cherike.

T.m

Visit site
Hi every one am trying to find my old horse.his name is Tommy.passport name Tommy cherike he's Welsh d x. he be 8 now.standing at 15.3hh.i sold him to ratlingate cobs 2017.be lovely to know how he's doin

Attachments

• IMG-20190115-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20190115-WA0001.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 30

T.m

Visit site
Are you sure about the spelling of the passport name? Cherike is slightly unusual.
It's wrong how i spelt it lol. I phoned passport agency his passport name just Tommy. He's stroll regerterd in my name but I sold him 2 years ago.i thought the passport had to be changed

Shay

Visit site
With the passport name just Tommy its not going to be easy to find him I'm afraid. Yes passports should be changed but often are not. I can see the dealer you sold him to no longer trades. I'm afraid this is probably the end of your line for now. Don't give up though. You never know.

T.m

Visit site
With the passport name just Tommy its not going to be easy to find him I'm afraid. Yes passports should be changed but often are not. I can see the dealer you sold him to no longer trades. I'm afraid this is probably the end of your line for now. Don't give up though. You never know.
I thought i put Cherokee in his passport aswel.iv lookd loads places postd on loads fb pages.i spoke few times to ratlingate cobs but thay won't give me any ifo there not aloud.just got hope and wait someone on day replays.than u xx