Hi My hock injections

Mylovelygirl

Visit site
Hi my lovely girl has been diagnosed with hock arthritis and needs steroid injections. I’m reluctant to do this as only 2 weeks ago she had a steroid injection in her navicular left fore. She is also overweight this year and I’m worried about laminitis. Has anyone any suggestions on how I can keep her comfortable without the steroid injections.

GrecianDawn

Visit site
Maybe try IRAP therapy if hock arthritis is not severe. It has great success rate and it is made from your horse’s blood, so I guess it is safer and it can be stored to be used later on. x

Birker2020

Visit site
Hi my lovely girl has been diagnosed with hock arthritis and needs steroid injections. I’m reluctant to do this as only 2 weeks ago she had a steroid injection in her navicular left fore. She is also overweight this year and I’m worried about laminitis. Has anyone any suggestions on how I can keep her comfortable without the steroid injections.
Talk to your vet about Arthramid or chemical arthrodesis as it was extremely effective with my previous horse and gave us many extra years of fun together.

horselover11

Visit site
Maybe try some bozmericks it’s a natural pain relief that my vet recommended once for a horse with mild arthritis as my friend didn’t want to do joint injections or give bute.

I was very impressed with the results maybe with a trial period?