Hi new user

matt c

Visit site
Hi im a new user to the forum and this is just a quick intro.

My name is Matt i live in sheffield i just started back in the horsey world after 2 years off because of a falling out with a old friend i like the big horses such as clyde's and shires but dont have one yet i just help other friends. :D

Spiritedly

Visit site
Got my hopes up when I saw it said 'pictures' in the title....drat....oh well welcome anyway.

We shall get pictures later ;)

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
welcome to hho.

im going to be blunt..

are you

gay

single.

well endowed

weired.

perverted

drink

smoke.

a simple yes or no would be splended.

oh and .. a picture would be cracking. :D

TicTac

Visit site
Well helloooooooooo matt. Never mind those others.............lol

Will be nice to have a bit of banter from you and views from the opposite sex. Welcome :)

rhino

Visit site
We're not scary at all! We're lovely (except that JHoward, you want to watch that one :eek: :rolleyes: :D )

ignore the hag, she is trying to put all the lads off talking to me as she wants me to be her BDSM biatch. :D:D

See what I mean? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably the leg lice making her irritable again, who wants to hold her down while I get the delousing powder? :eek: :eek:

RoobyDoobs

Visit site
And if you need any advice about Jodhs to go over your brave pants, I think you're in the right place!!! Isn't that right ladies?!?!?!?!

matt c

Visit site
And if you need any advice about Jodhs to go over your brave pants, I think you're in the right place!!! Isn't that right ladies?!?!?!?!

I don't need advice about jodhs coz ive got 3 pairs as it is :p i just need to get everything else again coz of a solcalled friend :mad:

matt c

Visit site
Evening all as requested

dont laugh as it was taken about 2 years ago

Alice3.jpg

Batgirl

Visit site
Hi Matt, welcome to Wisteria Lane, I am sure if this was a neighbourhood there would be some over dressed ladies (clean jods instead of dirty) bringing you dishes of welcome food!

I love heavies too, unfortunately as a future amateur eventer I can't go for a pure bred Clydie like I would like but will evnetually be looking for a Clydie cross :)

Are you looking to loan/buy/start having lessons?

I am not offering, just curious :) in North Yorks not South!