Hi!!! what can you have re sponsorship logo's BE??

prudunce

Visit site
Im trying very hard to get my OH Dads company 2 be my sponsor for events(think i may be in luck).What are u allowed at BE events???(without me reading rule book) Im sure logo's are a NO NO on saddle cloths&my clothing?? I can obv get the company name on trailer and maybe hand out their brochures at events??(can i??)?!! id do anything(with-in reason)if i got help with an entry fee or 2 each mth& some fuel money in my pocket!!!! Supp theres a huge fee if u change a name on passport 2 inlc the company name?? obv id need to re-apply re his passport but do BE then charge as he's already reg BE??(if theres a nam echange??)ta all.
grin.gif

connie1288

Visit site
BE can be abit odd about names that have a commercial purpose, i know a friends was called Silk Cut for WHP but she had to have a different 1 for BE.
You can have names on your clothes and saddle cloths but there are rules, size and company has to be a BE member etc.
Not sure about stuff on trailer, on a lorry you need extra stuff, paper work or certificate cant quite remember.

Sarah_Moose

Visit site
I think you need to get the permission of BE to have a logo, there might be a limit to its size- there definitely is a limit to the size of logos at Pony Club level (well no advertising at all is allowed I think, that limit is just for branch names etc).
I have my horse's stable name on his saddlecloth which I think is tecnhincally counted as advertising but I've never been told off for it at BE...

Gucci_b

Visit site
Thats gr8 news little Sis
smile.gif
sponsorship.. whoohoo
grin.gif
I know with logo's on sadle cloths can only be small I would look in their rule book and may be send them an e-mail
smile.gif

popsdosh

Visit site
Watch out putting sponsorship on your trailer,as this is one of the criteria used to asses if it commercial use by VOSA as soon as it becomes commercial you will probably(deepending on the size of the trailer)need to have a tachograph on the towing vehicle.They are getting very hot on all aspects relating to equestrian use this summer as you may have noticed in the press.This is the reason we do not put sponsors on our lorry.

Gamebird

Visit site
You can have the company name on saddlecloths if the company stumps up for BE membership and BE approves the logo. Otherwise you can put what you like on rugs and your non-competing clothing. The only stipulation is that none of the clothing can be worn to compete or mounted prize-givings if the company is not a BE member.

Echo popsdosh re transport.