High end saddle cloths?

Lammy

Visit site
Thanks very much for this - my Mr H is now telling me he can't live without a set of HUSK boots and a pad !
Seriously though I do rather fancy the boots - but are they really £90 per boot?!

Well yes depending on which pair you go for but they are so worth the money I think. Went cross country in his full set of la irenitas and his pad and there was not a drop of sweat on them when I took them off. It’s a brilliant bit of kit I’m eyeing up some more boots as they currently have a sale on until the 16th of jan ?

southerncomfort

Visit site
I've never been remotely in to fancy shmancy saddle pads and the like.

However, I will admit that now I have a black pony to play with im suddenly very excited about all the colour opportunities.

I will even admit to showing Mr SC a picture of a saddle pad last night and announcing that this is the pad I will be buying for my pony 'because its shiny!' ?

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
I'm feeling a bit mean about my various bog standard brand pads - but they fit well & do the job & we are smart enough & tidy so I save money for my rug addiction instead ?

Reacher

Visit site
Tha
Well yes depending on which pair you go for but they are so worth the money I think. Went cross country in his full set of la irenitas and his pad and there was not a drop of sweat on them when I took them off. It’s a brilliant bit of kit I’m eyeing up some more boots as they currently have a sale on until the 16th of jan ?
That’s impressive (about no sweat) I half wish I hadn’t seen this thread ? but thanks for the heads up about the sales I may be tempted....

Squeak

Visit site

I've had the opposite experience with Husk. I found the only thing they did well was keep the horse cool, the boots were a bad fit (badly designed and made) and I'm not at all convinced by the protection they offer. The binding also fell apart within the first month or so and look very shabby and worn.