High waisted walking trousers???

Wheresthehoofpick

Visit site
Ok so not strictly horsey but....
Where can I find such a thing. I am looking for super lightweight. I have some craghoppers pro stretch and I hate the feel of them. I am too old and wobbly of belly to pull off the hipster level that all trousers seem to be.
It's just too hot to wear my flexars all the time!!!

Wheresthehoofpick

Visit site
I have some of the older sun shield ones. Which I love and can't seem to find any.... the newer ones Kiwi pro are really stiff and like to slide below the old tum!

dogatemysalad

Visit site
I virtually live in the Kiwi pro, because they're so comfortable and dry off quickly after getting caught in the rain. My jeans are largely abandoned since I discovered them.
Rohan make great walking trousers too, they're more expensive, but wash and dry very quickly. Also love their waterproof walking trousers.

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk

Wheresthehoofpick

Visit site
I virtually live in the Kiwi pro, because they're so comfortable and dry off quickly after getting caught in the rain. My jeans are largely abandoned since I discovered them.
Rohan make great walking trousers too, they're more expensive, but wash and dry very quickly. Also love their waterproof walking trousers.
I am the same. Outdoor life and jeans just doesn't work for me now.

BBP

Visit site
I’m having the opposite issue so let me know where you are finding all these low waist trousers! All I ever see, especially jeans, are high rise and I can’t bear them!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Ditto Rohan, tho' they do tend to be a bit longish in the leg which isn't helpful for shorties like me!

I've got a pair of Mountain Warehouse zip-off ones where you can just zip off the bottom bit and you've got shorts! Very handy, but sadly they're a little small for me now post-Covid, tho' I am reluctant to admit it.

Wheresthehoofpick

Visit site
I’m having the opposite issue so let me know where you are finding all these low waist trousers! All I ever see, especially jeans, are high rise and I can’t bear them!
My new craghopper kiwi pro sit low on the waist. Jeans wise Marks and Spencer's do different waist heights