HIGHCLERE - ABANDONED

ellen1

Visit site
DUE TO THE CURRENT WEATHER AND FORECASTED WEATHER, SADLY HIGHCLERE HAS HAD TO BE CANCELLED. THE GROUND IS WATERLOGGED AND WILL NOT RECOVER IN TIME FOR THE COMPETITION TO START
ALL ENTRIES - POSTAL ONES WILL BE DESTROYED AND INTERNET ONES WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOUR CARD.

BBs

Visit site
But its going to be hot and lovely this weekend
frown.gif

I was going there on monday POO

ellen1

Visit site
I dont think that Highclere will be the only one having to abandon to be honest!! Ill try give updates as soon as I hear!!!

ElleJS

Visit site
TOTAL BU**GER! That was my last event before Burghley! Managed to get a run at Henbury, phew, please don't let that be cancelled as well! Does anyone know what the ground is like there?

ellen1

Visit site
I am on the case at the moment trying to get up to the minute updates haha, Henbury is currently wet but OK, just a worry as I say, about the fact that the ground is polo land!!

Jodies9154

Visit site
Argh so dissappointed that it has been cancelled, the ride I have (only going to be our second ON this season) is being sold so that may my last chance to event this season damn!!! Unless anyone knows of any horses going without a rider for any othr events???

sw123

Visit site
Laura - Henbury is lovely going, dressage on a polo pitch (so hope it doesnt rain too much and them not want to trash it), SJ warm up will get muddy but the ring will be fine and course is old turf.

Which day - will i see you
smile.gif

Uptown

Visit site
For any international competitors wanting to run this weekend in either CIC*, CIC** or CIC*** Martinvast will try an accommodate your entries. Call Yannick le Goupil on 0033618094806.