Highland ponies really are the best

windand rain

Visit site
Hazel spent several hours at nursery school today the children were offered the opportunity to stroke and pet her they had a ball and although she moved while the classes were changed over she didnt even move her feet while the children were in the vicinity and stood like a statue so as not to scare them. The kids aged in range from 1-4 they all commented on how soft she was and how very soft her muzzle was. It was part of a Farming day so was there to show them how chunky horses were used on crofts, forestry and farms before tractors

eggs

Visit site
My first pony was a Highland x. He was an absolute angel with inexperienced children but a bit of a devil with experienced ones. He certainly sussed people out very quickly!

windand rain

Visit site
I agree, they’re amazing.
Mine has always been happy to be fussed by kids who want a stroke when out hacking.
He’s been accompanying a novice cob with nervous rider out hacking recently because he’s fabulous.
All mine have been great with kids and on the floor Ash is a very hot version to ride but is like a seaside donkey on the floor and around kids

poiuytrewq

Visit site
They are so lovely. It was my plan to get a youngster when I was able as my horses were both old but having gone and taken on a 9 yr old TB it won’t happen now.
Beautiful horses with matching temperaments