History on 'Seaview Finnigan' from Ballymoney, Coleraine- It's worth a try!

charleysummer

Visit site
Well I have no idea on the history of my new horse Finnegan so I am very interested to find out, I've been google mapping and searching the internet- and I have found the place he came from to be addressed to a railway station in Ballymoney =S so have hit a dead end really!

'Seaview Finnigan' is registered with Ulster Region Show Jumping Association of Ireland Equine Register ( URSJAI) , D.O.B 2004. He has been passported by 'Naomi Wilson' and is a 15.2hh ISH 'skewbald' (but really a tricolour) gelding. He was apparantly passported in Coleraine 9/5/2012 if that is what the passport means... not very good with these things :p

So yeah, don't know if anybody will know anything but thought it was worth posting it on the world wide web so if someone is tracing him then they can find some information on him! As I can't find anything :eek:

Thanks for reading

charleysummer

Visit site

charleysummer

Visit site
Had a look on the Irish SJ Assoc and couldn't see that your horse was there however they are a PIO and probably just did his passport. If you go on facebook and look at the link for Ulster Region Showjumping Naomi is listed as a friend on there so maybe you could message her
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003913546617&sk=friends&v=friends&ft_ref=fbsa Good luck

Have just seen this, thanks for looking her up- added her as a friend so hopefully she accepts, I can't message her without a friend request unfortunately!

Hoorayhil

New User
Visit site
Did you have any luck?
I have just bought a new horse called Seaview Colour Splash registered to Naomi Wilson and would love to know her history too. Maybe our two horses are related.