Hit air vest 2nd hand

Reacher

Visit site
I am thinking of buying a 2nd hand hit air vest as my point 2 is very big on me. It does it’s job, it’s just a vanity thing!
Are there any issues with buying hit air 2nd hand, can they be sent for servicing if you didn’t buy new? Are there any issues to look out for eg old models that are now obsolete?
Thanks in advance.

Art Nouveau

Visit site
I bought a second hand one off ebay, they seem to come up fairly regularly. I got one that didn't come with any air canisters, this didn't bother me as they can easily be bought form hit air and I think they're not meant to go in the normal post anyway.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I've got an older Hit Air vest which I need to sell. Size medium. Owned from new, light use, approx 6 years old but well kept and never even been fallen off in, or had a test canister inflated in it.

It does take an older size of canister, a 48cc, but Hit Air do still sell these. I've got a more modern medium size Hit Air which is quite a bit bigger, and as I'm 5ft 10ins and 11 stone I thought it was a better fit for me :).

Happy to sends more pics or info via pm if interested. Would be a sensible modest price. I can't send any of the canisters via the post, it's illegal, which is a bit of a booger.

Scot123

Visit site
When I got my Point 2 I got it as a reconditioned one direct from them - it was serviced, cleaned and new canister. It was 1/2 the price of a new one! Do Hit Air maybe do a similar thing?

Reacher

Visit site
Thanks everyone, yes I had seen someon eBay, good to know I can get a 2nd hand one serviced.

Thanks TP, I will have to check sizing, i’m 5’3 and short in the back so I was thinking I’d be a size small but will check and let you know.

That’s a really good idea Scott, I hadn’t thought of that, worth looking into.