Hitta info om ponny

Laura ll

New User
Visit site
jag letar efter information om en ponny. hon såldes 2019 till en hästhandlare hon fick ett pass då. hon är en så snäll häst och hon kan alla gångarter. väluppfostrad. ca 148 lång, liten prick i pannan. en vit kota baktill. lite överbyggd baktill. brun med svart man. det skulle vara kul att hitta hennes tidigare ägare. hon kan ha gått som turridningsponny. hon såldes till Sverige vintern 2019-2020

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Translated..

I am looking for information on a pony. She was sold in 2019 to a dealer and got a passport then. She is a kind horse and knows all gaits. We'll behaved, about 148cm long (sic) small dot on the forehead and one white vertebra at the back. Slightly overbuilt at the back (ed: bum high?). Brown with black mane. It would be fun to find the previous owner. She may have gone as a tour riding pony. She was sold to Sweden in the winter of 2019-2020.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Translated..

I am looking for information on a pony. She was sold in 2019 to a dealer and got a passport then. She is a kind horse and knows all gaits. We'll behaved, about 148cm long (sic) small dot on the forehead and one white vertebra at the back. Slightly overbuilt at the back (ed: bum high?). Brown with black mane. It would be fun to find the previous owner. She may have gone as a tour riding pony. She was sold to Sweden in the winter of 2019-2020.

Almost all correct, but it's not a vertebra, it's a part low on a hind leg where the pony have a white marking. It also does say lång = long, but it must be about height, the pony is about 148cm in height.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
jag letar efter information om en ponny. hon såldes 2019 till en hästhandlare hon fick ett pass då. hon är en så snäll häst och hon kan alla gångarter. väluppfostrad. ca 148 lång, liten prick i pannan. en vit kota baktill. lite överbyggd baktill. brun med svart man. det skulle vara kul att hitta hennes tidigare ägare. hon kan ha gått som turridningsponny. hon såldes till Sverige vintern 2019-2020

I'll do the reply in both Swedish and English so people don't have to translate themselves.

Jag är osäker, letar du efter tidigare ägare i Storbritannien eller Irland, eller letar du efter nuvarande ägare i Sverige? I endera fallet, med den info du har låter det tyvärr som du letar efter nål i en höstack. Sverige importerar många hästar, det kan ha varit många bruna, runt max ponnyhöjd, med två små vita tecken som såldes av hästhandlare i UK/Irland, och kom till Sverige vintern 2019-2020.
Namn på hästen, ras, varifrån ungefär hästhandlaren som sålde den fanns, någon mer specifik information för att minska ner sökområdet behövs troligtvis för att möjligtvis ha en chans att hitta mer info. Har du försökt posta på det Svenska forumet Bukefalos?

I'm not sure, are you looking for earlier owners in UK or Ireland, or are you looking for current owners in Sweden? In either case, with the info given it sadly sounds like you're looking for a needle in a haystack. Sweden imports many horses, there could've been several brown, around max pony height, with two small white markings that was sold by a horse dealer in UK/Ireland, and came to Sweden the Winter 2019-2020.
Name on the horse, breed, an in around area of location for the horse dealer, any more specific info that could narrow down the search area at least somewhat is probably needed to maybe have a chance to find more info. Have you tried posting on the Swedish forum Bukefalos?