Hmph.... JAS 2007

Shrimp

Visit site
Not impresssed.
The only two that I can do (as all the others are miles away) are both on Friday's! This mean I would have to miss school and I really dont want to as im missing too much already.
Its strange since both of these venues where on Saturdays this year so I wonder why they've put them on Friday's?
confused.gif

Heres the dates for anyone who is interested

Hattikins

Visit site
YAY there are two at medstead again
grin.gif
trying to persuade mum that it would be beneficial to take Hattie along for a go
smile.gif
Fiddler loved it last yr but i doubt he'll be back to full fitness in time to go again next year
frown.gif

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Typical BE, season not even started and they are upsetting their membership! Appreciate they may not be able to have the venue on a Saturday but more likely (IMO) it will cost more to hire at a weekend so sod the working rider lets go for the cheaper option.

Nic

Visit site
Normally Ingliston has at least one! I can not believe they have abandoned almost all their scottish members.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Comeon BE get your act together
mad.gif

SillyMare

Visit site
Wasn't all that impressed with the JAS last year anyway - very expensive for what it actually is.

Would have been more worthwile if the feedback I was given was actually meaningful / useful (but I suppose the classes are so big the judges get fed up).

Is there fewer competitions this year?

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
yay theres one at solihull on a saterday
laugh.gif

have only ever done one of these before, was an inter-schools competition though. i thought it was great fun!

Shrimp

Visit site
Oh good, maybe we'll get an explination.
I think theres still around the number as there was this year, its just that they've decided to put some of them on Thursday's and Friday's
mad.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
My goodness £4 start fee that is crazy especially as you are already paying £20 for the privilidge of being criticised. I watched last year and was extremely unimpressed. Its a waste of time for Rodney as he is a spooky oil tanker. I also hate the fact you wear a body protector. Far better off doing 2 BSJA classes for that money.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Having wanted to do JAS ever since it started in 2002 (?) and never had a healthy horse to do it on I cannot wait to have a go- I am planning to do the 2 at Medstead. But am shocked at how expensive that is!
Will grin and bear the cost- hope to see you there Hattikins!! And I will most definately know which one is you if you are riding your chestnut lass!

Hattikins

Visit site
i was about to say you wont miss Hattie with her ginormous white face and white stockings!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still working on my mum and shes promised that if we practise some skinny fences on her before then i can go - i found it great fun last year really enjoyed it even though the judges didnt particularly like my round, i cant wait to do it again next year
smile.gif
grin.gif

hope to see you there too
smile.gif
grin.gif