Hmph...not terribly happy....

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Well I cant move yards now :(
I was so looking forward to going back to my old yard, thought I could do it financially, but then suddenly my car has decided it is on the blink. If it broke I would not be in a position to buy something even cheap. So I had to call my old yard and tell them I could not come any longer on Sunday :(
I was due to move in just under two weeks and was looking forward to being back on a yard with facilities. But needs must. We have a mortgage now and I cannot risk moving as I am, it would be too high risk financially if my car broke for example.

Sorry for the moan, just had to get it out, do feel a bit gutted.
I do hope that with the current re-structuring at work I may well be able to get a higher paid job. They are starting from the top own and it is moving down to the next level of interviews for jobs etc, yes, we are all having to apply for our own jobs and go to interview. Anyway, there is a chance I could get a higher paid job, I will give it everything I have got, it would mean I could move, no qualms. So, the next level of jobs should be advertised internally in the next 3-4weeks at most so I will try my luck.
So if I could have some positive vibes for this all working out that would be fab. I will of course do a massive happy dace if it all goes well and I get a better job :D

Gosh, sorry for the long and moaning post :eek:

8Triple chocolate cookies* for all who got this far

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Good luck for the restructure - hope it works out for you.

Thanks :) Me too, what with all the cut backs in higher education there is a risk of redundancy, though my boss reckons i will be fine as i am hard working and pretty good at my job, we shall see.
I am hoping with the new structure I could go up as some people above me already have. Plenty want voluntary severance which is a years salary tax free so hopefully that will leave a job for me....which would ultimately mean I could move to my nice old yard which i only left because of money being tight in first place really...
I will definitely be doing a happy dance through the forum if it all works out :D