Hobgoblins pony home update

hobgoblin

Visit site
For those of you that are interested !
Pony has settled in well thought she might cause upset amongst the others, however my daughters mareish sec d who's turned out on her own due to kicking others loves her !
Do horses remember as the D was turned out with the pony as a yearling for about 3 years? But has dislike of all the others they are now , after 3 days inseparable .. So sweet
Got all her belongings back although several things have been eaten by mice including her bridle , which she dosnt need but I'm sure someone could have made good use of it !
Her rugs have gone to the cleaners and to be repaired as they were pretty grim and ripped
The bad bit is that they have 'lost' her passport which has her recent vaccination record on . I am therefore guessing that her vaccinations have lapsed which is a shame as she has a full vaccination history since 1983 !
Anyway dosnt really matter vet coming next week so will just get a tetnus shot to be on the safe side she won't be going anywhere shes home to stay, being pampered and enjoying breakfast, lunch and tea
:)