16a74pk.jpg

33k95x0.jpg

301m4r8.jpg

30wpefm.jpg

20f9fl.jpg

2w3b52b.jpg

tessybear

Visit site
What a gorgeous girl. Love cuddles with foal. I have a gsp they are amazing dogs.

Thank you ! she is very gentle with Dolly and they both ended up grooming eachother :rolleyes: You cannot beat A GSP such loyal dogs :)

The pic by the fire looks like its straight out of a designer homes magazine! I love that one with dolly, and the ones with the ears!

:D She loves that log burner, thank you she is very photogenic :eek:

Boxers

Visit site
What a handsome dog you have. I really love the last picture of him with his eyes shut while Dolly 'explores' him. Great training for Dolly too.

pointersrus

Visit site
in my opinion you can never have enough GSPs in your life, they are the most affectionate and entertaining creatures alive! I have 3 rescues at the moment and I am very fortunate that I am home all day with them as they certainly like - no - demand human company. All my rescues have chronic SA not suprising! but I also have a really chilled out working girlie who just seems to have it all worked out ie sleep unless it looks as though there is something more interesting happening!!! She came to us as a 16week old pup from a family who worked full time and lived in a top floor flat and were suprised she was a little boisterous!. We know nothing about her breeding lines but we know that she is very special and would have loved to know more about her. She is 8 this year.