Holme park stud

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
Last night I was making a food delivery to them and just mentioned that I was hoping to see some foals in the field.Well what a lovely lady she gave me a tour of the stables and stallions and mares and lovely foals.It was immaculate and the horses all had amazing temperaments.I then did the delivery and on leaving she gave me a dvd of the horses.
I am only a delivery driver and have never meet such a lovely person ,most impressed

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
I went there once to try a horse that liveried there and she also gave me a full tour inc the new foals which was lovely.
I was most impressed that the yard, paddocks and horses looked immaculate.
We said what lovely people and a fabulous place they have.
smile.gif

cloppy

Visit site
did you see my mare? shes the chesnut one lol she has gone to be ai d there to the lovely legend. its a super place and super people with super horses,

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
They are really good at promoting their stud, the open day is always popular and they do breed some super horses. I have a mare they bred, who is a cracking broodmare, they have some wonderful mare lines there

Evadiva1514

Visit site
I bought my Trakehner mare from Susan 4 years ago now as a foal. She was tremendously helpful and friendly and nothing was ever too much trouble. Since then she has always been at the end of the phone if i have any questions for her and is always happy to talk for ages about Tilly/ Trakehners.

The Open Day is on the 28th June this year, i'd highly recommend it, it's a fantastic day out and you get the chance to see many beautiful warmbloods strutting their stuff!!