Honest opinions please!

CastleMouse

Visit site
OK, these are some photos of one of my saddles (I have photos of the another one on my computer and I am trying to upload them onto photobucket at the moment). I completely understand if you all say it's a rubbish saddle that should be chucked in the bin and that you'd never touch it, as that's what I think, but it would be a nice saddle if you put a new seat on it (which could be a bit costly I'm sure!). Would it be worth anything? As it is no use to me at all, not sure of the brand, I think it is Berneys, not 100% sure though, and I'd be pleased if I got €20 for it! So honest opinions please, I don't think it's worth anything at all but I'm no expert. Oh, and it does need a bit of a clean, but it shouldn't be too much of a hard job.

e765394e.jpg

0ef09d7c.jpg

a6b61a4d.jpg

note the rip at the cantle of the above photo, and the rip on one side of the seat
1f7d079a.jpg

eec3d5d2.jpg

c28de39f.jpg

I'd be grateful for any comments!
smile.gif

serena2005

Visit site
people have to expect wear on saddles when buying them 2nd hand, the top would be easier enough to get it restitched if they really wanted to

JadeWisc

Visit site
sometimes the "broken in" ones are the best......you should see the state of the western saddle that i just gave our neighbor $100 for! (not pretty) , but these thinks can be refurbished. Perhaps someone might be need ing just a trail/hacking saddle for everyday use and like just as it is. if i were in your area I'd give you the money you are asking for it on the spot.....darn ocean! lol hmmmmmmm.....what would it cost to ship? lol

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
i have a saddle like that for mine its brillant for just trashing!! spesh when saddles cost £1000s and £1000s these days! I can go in the sea, lunge, not worry about it being stolen, use it on younge horses not worrying about if they flip, let a different rider use it and not care if they dont clean it in fact dont care to much if i dont!! i'd buy it for £20, what size!!