Honest opinions required!!

wallykissmas

Visit site
I really like them, I prefer the silver ones and would be untested in cream as it would match my kitchen or a colour and silver/black ?

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
Love 'em.......perhaps they would sell more if they were made to order, that way you don't end up with products that nobody wants as everybody wants something different.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
like them. I'm not a fan of the black, I prefer the silver, and would be interested to see it in cream. Another firm I have found do toilet roll holders and coat hooks from horse shoes. They also intertwine two shoes into two hearts interlocked, which were lovely, and I am going to buy for a horsey friend's wedding present.

starryeyed

Visit site
I love them, they are fab and I can picture them put all around the house....! I think all the colours are nice, quite like the silver and think cream would be lovely too. I agree that if people could send their own horses shoes in to you then that could be very successful, I have some shoes from when I lost my horse and keep meaning to see if I can get them made into something special. x

Kenzo

Visit site
There great!

As for colours, pastel shades with a light distressed look of brushed on bronze, silver or gold over the top would set them off nicely.

CalllyH

Visit site
Theres two companies doing the rounds on Facebook selling these. I'm presuming you might be linked to one of these as they are very similar photos.

However if it's the right price I'd be interesting in purchasing one if you pm me :)

cob&onion

Visit site
I really like the first one in black. I could see that in my home :D I think £45 would be a fair price and i would pay that for one :)