Honeysuckle

Visit site
Couldn't be happier for Kenny! He is a fabulous owner and the mare will eventually retire to his stud in Ayrshire. She did that nicely! I wonder what went wrong with Goshen - to hang that violently suggests he wasn't happy. I do love Rachael Blackmore. She doesn't want to be seen as a female jockey she just wants to be seen as a jockey.

Is Kenny about to make it a double in the Mares?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I'm just watching now, haven't got to Honeysuckle yet.

I wish they'd show more of the horses in the parade ring, especially as they have no drunk idiots to interview. I've just wound social stable on it annoys me! Just watching the build up to the 3rd race, so far we've seen one horse

Just seen the clips from last year in the Covid section, it's shocking crowds were allowed, all rammed together, no masks.

Apparently there's a little section showing Istabraq now, I'd like to see that so trying not to fast forward, does anyone know when he's on?

Hoping to see Tiger Roll retired tomorrow, is it wrong I hope Gigginstown don't get any winners?!

Just had one of the horses stated as running for the sponsors, how come this is allowed?

Clodagh

Visit site
I'm just watching now, haven't got to Honeysuckle yet.

I wish they'd show more of the horses in the parade ring, especially as they have no drunk idiots to interview. I've just wound social stable on it annoys me!

Just seen the clips from last year in the Covid section, it's shocking crowds were allowed, all rammed together, no masks.

Apparently there's a little section showing Istabraq now, I'd like to see that so trying not to fast forward, does anyone know when he's on?

Hoping to see Tiger Roll retired tomorrow, is it wrong I hope Gigginstown don't get any winners?!

Just had one of the horses stated as running for the sponsors, how come this is allowed?

The social stable was less unbearable then usual today, although still dire!
I agree it is a shame they didn’t show the horses.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I've been doing the itv 7, it's free as I don't bet with money but have a crack at this. Think the closest I've got is the first 3 winners then it went to pieces...

It's so hard to win, they've now added a tie break of winning distance of the last race
I'd be gutted if I finally won it, only to be denied because I picked the wrong distance! I'd rather share the money and at least win something

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Just seen the Champion Hurdle, Goshen really didn't look happy, I say even from the start he's slightly falling out to the right, about 3 jumps in he looked to have a dodgy jump maybe he pulled something to hang that violently?

Honeysuckle won so easily, I think Rachel stole a few lengths by kicking on before the others did

Clodagh

Visit site
I thought Aiden Coleman gave Epatante a ride as bad as RB gave Honeysuckle a great one.
Then he did exactly the same in the next race!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Hope they retire him now, let him go out on a high! I'm sure they said going into this last year they would... unfortunately he's owned by the greedy one. He's done enough now let him have a well earned retirement it would be awful to see something happen to him.

Unfortunately, given his owner, no chance...

Clodagh

Visit site
Hope they retire him now, let him go out on a high! I'm sure they said going into this last year they would... unfortunately he's owned by the greedy one. He's done enough now let him have a well earned retirement it would be awful to see something happen to him.

Unfortunately, given his owner, no chance...

They said Irish National next. I was so pleased to see him win yet on tenterhooks all way round! Had the horse that went down on the flat broken a leg? ?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
They said Irish National next. I was so pleased to see him win yet on tenterhooks all way round! Had the horse that went down on the flat broken a leg? ?

Greedy..... though I am not surprised...

Just read another quote- they're hoping he goes back to the national next year!!

Unfortunately they've said the horse that went down on the flat was fatal. I didn't actually see it happen, was another broken bone between fences or heart attack?

Last edited:

Clodagh

Visit site
Unfortunately they've said the horse that went down on the flat was fatal. I didn't actually see it happen, was another broken bone between fences or heart attack?[/QUOTE]

I think probably a break, he nearly came down at the jump before and bashed his hinds I think. ?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Unfortunately they've said the horse that went down on the flat was fatal. I didn't actually see it happen, was another broken bone between fences or heart attack?

I think probably a break, he nearly came down at the jump before and bashed his hinds I think. ?[/QUOTE]

I was looking on Twitter search to try and see if he was OK, even though I don't do Twitter, and the yard had posted a lovely photo of him when they were tacking him up ?

McGrools

Visit site

I think probably a break, he nearly came down at the jump before and bashed his hinds I think. ?[/QUOTE]

i am guessing a break, there have been a few recently unfortunately

Orangehorse

Visit site
I think probably a break, he nearly came down at the jump before and bashed his hinds I think. ?

i am guessing a break, there have been a few recently unfortunately[/QUOTE]

After that bad weekend when there were 3 horses that broke a leg on the flat someone on a Facebook page I follow said that they were all very closely related, I can't remember the details but back to Saddlers Wells I think.

Orangehorse

Visit site
Tiger Roll was amazing, I would love to know the story! The going suited him and he was ridden from the front which he seemed to really enjoy this time.

Honeysuckle is such a beautiful mare.