Hoof boot recommentations please

Clannad48

Visit site
My daughter is competing at Endurance and has been successful in her event today achieving a Grade 1. However the farrier commented on her hooves (she is barefoot and has been for 7 years) and raised his concerns. I am aware that this is just one opinion but we are now dithering between shoeing her (which I am not particularly happy about) or seeing if she will use hoof boots. Any ideas, recommendations would be appreciated.
(The horse in question is a 13 yr old 17hh Dutch Warmblood mare which has been barefoot for 7 years following a lameness issue which was not resolved by remedial shoeing)

RobinHood

Visit site
The best performance hoof boots are generally considered to be easyboot gloves or renegades. In reality the 'best' hoof boot will be the one that fits your horse the best which may be neither of those.

I use gloves and absolutely love them however they don't work for everyone as they require an exact fit.

Brownmare

Visit site
If your wb is anything like mine with giant hooves, the best ones I have found are the Equine Fusion Ultimates which I find give surprisingly good grip and are so much easier to use than gloves

Buddy'sMum

Visit site
The best performance hoof boots are generally considered to be easyboot gloves or renegades. In reality the 'best' hoof boot will be the one that fits your horse the best which may be neither of those.

^this^

I've used Easyboots (Epics and Gloves) for years. They're virtually indestructible. Might try Renegades if my Easyboots ever die.

10 of the first 15 finishers at this year's Tevis Cup were wearing Easyboots http://blog.easycareinc.com/blog/bo...3a-the-greatest-testing-grounds-for-easyboots