Hoof boots

Morgan123

Visit site
It's like asking what saddles people recommend - it's hard to answer because it depends on you, on your horse, on your budget, and on what you want to do - there's no right or wrong or 'best' option. Look at the hoof bootique website, loads of info and probably the most accessible guide on the different types available and the pros/cons on each.

NOISYGIRL

Visit site
I used cavallo treks for my horse when recovering from osteoporosis of the pedal bone, they did rub the longer he was turned out. If I had to use them again I'd get the pastern wraps. I think its Hoofboot boutique who are very good and you can send photo's and she will recommend the most suitable

Others Scoot Boots which are not so high at the back so maybe not rub but are a lot more expensive

paddy555

Visit site
there's no right or wrong or 'best' option. .

there certainly is in my view. Presuming you want to ride then renegades are top of the list because they have the best grip on slick grass and mud and keeping the horse upright is top of my list. They are easy to put on.
Second on my list are gloves (or if sizing is a problem) epics which have the glove sole. They have less grip than renegades but are the best of the rest. Gloves need to be well fitted. They wear better on the roads than renegades
scoots would probably have good grip however I didn't find they fitted any of mine.

If I couldn't have any of those to ride in I wouldn't as I wouldn't trust the grip on the rest of the boots. Having established the best boots then it would be down to which of those fitted the best.

Morgan123

Visit site
exactly my point, horses for courses! I have competed several horses endurance in Cavallos and they've been great, no slipping at all, even at full gallop, also easy to put on. A friend's horse goes amazingly in the Fusion jogging shoes but everything else twists. All horses are different.