Hope this is allowed part loan prices???

Horses2222

Visit site
Hi all what do people charge for part/full loan at yard I will pay for everything as expected feed,feet,hay etc etc... Have one of our ponies coming back from loan want to loan him at yard only don't no what to charge he's lead & off lead pony for a complete novice or someone who wants to have fun he's one of those hard to find for a novice pony looked everywhere people are charging all types prices however want to check with yourselfs first don't want people saying too much thanks guys

Redders

Visit site
Work out lol of his costs for a months, then work out how much he costs a day and charge that for the amount of days they do. That's what I did for my mare and her sharer ws v happy with the arrangement.

Annagain

Visit site
I charge £60 a month based on 3 days a week but this includes them doing chores on those days. To be honest I only ask for contributions as I want a committed person, it's too easy to walk away if you've got nothing invested in it. The biggest thing for me is the horse gets worked and I have a bit of backup when I need to work late.