Hope Valley Online Auction

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Hope Valley are running an online auction starting 8pm tonight and ending tomorrow evening. No reserves. You have to register first.

Delivery £5.99 per item, additional items increase postage costs by £1. I didn't look at overseas postage costs.

This is the first one so 80 lots, not a huge amount I'm interested in but one of you out there might grab a bargain. (Theres a Samshield helmet in there, some rugs etc). Hopefully future auctions will have more with stuff I need (or my size)

asmp

Visit site
I just placed an order last night with them ?.

I did think they had an awful lot of stock in their clearance section (was also surprised that they must be one of the few companies that don’t offer free postage over a certain amount)

ETA - phew! just looked and nothing I ordered last night.

Last edited:

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I didn't want to do the auction as you have to register and then I'm sure I would get loads of spam emails, but I did click through to the sale part of their website.

I looked at the NAF skin wash, as Rigsby gets rashes at the slightest provocation, and found that it was more expensive than on eBay, plus the eBay one came with a free deep cleansing towel and free postage.

Hmmm, dammit, I had no need of any products, but now I am sitting on my keyboard fingers to stop myself spending more money on little Rigsby! Love the Skin he's In, what a great marketing idea... if a little NAFf! LOL.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
I'm going to give this a bump because I got a bargain on tonight's auction (not saying on what in case one of you was bidding against me and now hates me) but I saved £50 on something I needed.

Next auction is Tuesday 6pm to 9pm. My advice is to go on early, enter your maximum bid then walk away and see what happens later.

ETA: the maximum bid is a proxy bid so it's the lowest possible amount of that budget to win. For example you enter a maximum bid of £20 for an item, the first bid will be £1 to you. If someone else bids £5 you still have the leading bid at £6. If you are outbid it will be by 'another bid' which means the other person just bid £1 extra. If it says you've been out bid by a maximum bid then the could have a maximum £1 higher than your bid or £10 higher.

Chianti

Visit site
Hope Valley are running an online auction starting 8pm tonight and ending tomorrow evening. No reserves. You have to register first.

Delivery £5.99 per item, additional items increase postage costs by £1. I didn't look at overseas postage costs.

This is the first one so 80 lots, not a huge amount I'm interested in but one of you out there might grab a bargain. (Theres a Samshield helmet in there, some rugs etc). Hopefully future auctions will have more with stuff I need (or my size)

Thanks - not in the auction but I just got a really cheap Shires turn out.