Hopefully all change agian!!!

benson21

Visit site
As many of you know, donovan was broken to harness almost a year ago! We bought a lovely bennington carriage, (not cheap by any means!!) our intnetion was to just play around, nice drives out, and maybe, just maybe a little bit of competing!!
So, we done a few outdoor shows last summer, but said I wasnt gonna do indoors as I thought it might fizz him up a bit too much. Driving instructor said I might as well try it, even if I was just going to concentrate on my flat work.
Fast forward a couple of months!!!
We now definately have the bit between our teeth, we compete at all the indoor driving, and we are 6th in our area in the novice pony class!!!
Instructor saw us competing last weekend and has said that our carriage is holding us back mow, where we bought it for poodling around, it just isnt quick enough for the obstacles.
So, our carriage is now up for sale, got someone coming to see it on Saturday, and we have found the one we want and are gonna see it on Sunday!
So really, none of this has gone to plan. the quiet, wandering aboiut mosying on down the road driving has gone out of the window, and here comes the speedy competitor!!!

benson21

Visit site
Do you know, I have bought a new cam corder so can video us doing all of this, but I will be buggered if I can work out how to download it onto here!!!

lora3786

Visit site
Yay! Indoor driving is great fun isn't it!! And very addictive ;) it's my first year doing it properly with my mini and we're both absolutely loving it! :) good luck!

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
Yes, of course driving is addictive, and indoor suits the inner you!

Of course you will soon need more ponies as you will need to move on a bit .. to scurry driving....... these ponies need to be a bit nutty for this, and it seems you will take this in your stride.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
im envious, would love to try driving.......piccies and videos please!!!!!!!! there must be someone clever on here who can help you download a video...

spike123

Visit site
sounds brilliant fun Benson. I'm on a yard where driving is becoming more and more popular. There are now 3 that drive out of 8 of us lol