Horse advert?

indie999

Visit site
Tried to contact a seller on preloved but I didnt realise you had to pay to contact the seller?? If you are trying to see a horse no wonder people arent selling them?? Mad or what?
Do people pay to advertise on there? Sorry stupid question but I contacted one seller no problem but cant get hold of another, unless I pay its only £5 per year but just miffed!! Am guessing its free to advertise, seems silly to pay to respond! Especially if it is sold and I register?

Is this correct or have I missed the point, am I being mean!?

JoBird

Visit site
Yes it is worth it. I had to pay to answer an advert and now have a lovely appaloosa mare on loan. It lasts for a year so you can look for a very long time ....

robinsbrook

Visit site
I could be wrong but i think it could possibly be because your not a member and the advert is a new one out so only the members can contact in the first day or so, think its one of so called previledges (sp) of being a member. Hope that makes sense...lol You should be able to contact them in a day or two.

nlt5000

Visit site
I had to wait 10 days before I could respond to an advert so if you really are interested its definately worth paying the £5

Balibee

Visit site
Worth paying.

Looking at it from another point of view, all websites require hosting and running. This is not free, someone somewhere is moderating/running/hosting, paying for servers etc, so a one of sum of £5 is nothing and is what keeps sites like that running so I never begrudge a small fee for using it.

:)

hudsonw

Visit site
It's free to advertise on but you have to pay £5 for a year to respond to as many adverts as you want!!!
If your paying hundreds or thousands on an item or horse etc then whats £5?!!?
I think it helps stops the time wasters, as you know the people who are responding to your advert are really interested.

indie999

Visit site
ok thanks very much its quite a way from me and I wanted some more info etc so I will stop being such a meanie and pay the £5 but thank you very much for the offers to help! I was confused as I am registered but had never paid before. So its clearer now.

I suppose I was suprised when I keep reading how many people are having to give up with their horses wanting good homes etc. Anyhow agree £5 is not a lot when petrol and time is involved

Thanks everyone!