horse and country tv problems

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i paid for this and have previously been able to sign in ok. i wanted to watch Bicton today as i saw most of the c/c yesterday even though it took me ages to get into it, anyone else having problems today. i cant even get in to the website let alone manage to watch anything.

i am not a happy bunny :(

KEK

Visit site
Yes having problems - keeps buffering and stopping, black screen etc. Thought it was my internet. Fine last night. Annoying - am able to sign in though

Jeni the dragon

Visit site
Mine has been working OK, though there is a hold on course.
It's the first time I've used it and having seen so many reported problems before, I'm surprised how well it's behaving.
Fully expecting it to chuck the towel in when Bob is on!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
no i cant. i cant seem to get to the right page, i click on live events and i just get an advertising video. its driving me nuts, ive had this subscription since november and not had this sort of problem.....:confused::confused::confused:

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Just a whirly wheel here so haven't even got onto H&C let alone Bicton.

Tech support is trying to sort it for me.

ETA Still can't reach the H&C website. Tech support has run diagnostics and says that the problems are all at the H&C end.

Last edited:

asmp

Visit site
Very sad news about Hendrix.

We had trouble logging onto H&C. Tried both smart TVs with no luck. On one of them as soon as we clicked on the live link for the eventing, it would show an advert, that would finish and it then would jump to another page. Gave up after trying for ages and watched it on an iPad (rather small when there’s two of you trying to watch it)