horse apps on your phone?

ed&arch

Visit site
Does anybody use any apps on their phone to do with horses? I've heard about that 101 dressage exercises, it sounds really good. I also have endomondo for on hacks.
Any others?

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Does anybody use any apps on their phone to do with horses? I've heard about that 101 dressage exercises, it sounds really good. I also have endomondo for on hacks.
Any others?

Oh, I've got that book, which I like, but I'm totally rubbish at reading it before I school. May be the app would be better for me.

Slightly different, but as a recent convert to Twitter I'm loving @WYPHorses (West Yorkshire Police Horses). They're brilliant a tweeting with lots of pictures (2 of their horses are working at the Olympics) and video of them at home, in training and out on the beat. They also tweet a lot about the arrests they've made - their two youngest horses made their first arrests today:D. They're currently in a competition with the Police Dog section to see who can get the most followers - they needed less than 50 earlier this evening to pull into the lead! Well worth a look.

Last edited: