Horse Blinded by Airgun attack

airedale

Visit site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/5255084.stm

What a sick world we live in.
frown.gif

GinaB

Visit site
Those people need to be caught and severely punished. Why would someone do that? Horrible, sick, sick people. It disgusts me that even if they are caught their punishment won't be that bad.

Claireg9

Visit site
it makes me ashamed to belong to the same race as them.. human!! What cruel b***ards!!!!!
If they ever find out who it was they should have a public hanging where the owners are allowed to carry out the same punishment they gave the poor defensless horses, before they finally pop there clogs when the rope finally does its job!
Sorry if that sounds harsh but this makes me so mad, they do not deserve to walk this planet and they deserve every bit of pain we could possibly inflicy on them!
This has brought a tear to my eye!

airedale

Visit site
me too

the 'do gooders' will come out in force and say that they had a bad childhood, or there isn't enough for them to do or their parents neglected them or something similar

then they'll be given 'community service' and let out to do it all again.

If you noticed top RHS of the Beeb page there were links to other recent animal attacks including one where a ewe had her foot cut off !!!! Yuck

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
It makes my blood boil, what is the world coming to that some people get their kicks out of hurting poor defenceless animals.
confused.gif