Horse boot what do yours wear?

chico7

Visit site
I'm looking for a nice pair of quality boots for my 4yo that I can use on my older horse, they have to be an all-round boot, any suggestions please! I've been looking at the airflow ones, any experiences/recommendations??

Thanks

PeggyPatch

Visit site
I use the spots medicine boots. Because of the velcro straps they are quite good for using on different leg sizes. They give good support and i've used mine for about 2 years now (including turning him out in them) and they are still in one piece and in good shape. Can't really fault them except when I bought them from America because they are a bit pricey. Other than that... good boots :D

Luci07

Visit site
Actually depends on the season...! so summer I use the airflow boots - they are moulded and offer good protection. Being a cheapskate I use the PE wraps in the winter and the the sports medicine boots (they are blooming expensive) - like the wraps, give a lot of support and protect all around the fetlock joint. My old mare has kieffer brushing boots (moulded middle) and the youngster wears the boots I described before. He also has to wear over reach boots and sausage boots on both back legs seeing as his legs can go all over the place depending on what he is spooking at!

moony_baboony

Visit site
i have heard of a horse slicing htrough it leg becuase the wraps it had on didnt offer any protection against a horseshoe. dalmar ones are good but are quite expensive i usually good woof wear brusing boots as they offer protection and arent that pricey!