Horse box/trailer accident on M25 near me

9tails

Visit site
"About a quarter mile further on I was shocked to see a large brown horse galloping down lane three just before J8. He thankfully appeared uninjured. I was following him for quite some way. He did not take the sliproad as would have been wise, instead he continued along the motorway towards J7."

Don't you just love muggles' description of horses and their actions. I sincerely hope the "brown and white" horse is OK. What the hell happened for that trailer (equitrek?titan?) to flip?

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
"About a quarter mile further on I was shocked to see a large brown horse galloping down lane three just before J8. He thankfully appeared uninjured. I was following him for quite some way. He did not take the sliproad as would have been wise, instead he continued along the motorway towards J7."

Don't you just love muggles' description of horses and their actions. I sincerely hope the "brown and white" horse is OK. What the hell happened for that trailer (equitrek?titan?) to flip?

Yes, that horse needs to read up on his highway code

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Sounds like he was very lucky, I really dislike driving my little horsebox on the M25 I find the lorries worse than anywhere else I just don't feel that safe.

Luci07

Visit site
I would have been hysterical. That is right by me as well. Have already heard different stories including that the trailer was clipped. It's a heavy trailer to flip as well so very very glad all escaped unscathed. I am sure the trailer owner must have been in real shock.

asmp

Visit site
I really feel for the driver - it's my worse nightmare. I'm thinking about putting a camera on the back of my trailer as I'm often worried that the HGV drivers are too busy looking in their mirrors for a gap to overtake me rather than keeping a safe distance.