Horse box value

Limbo1

Visit site
I am considering selling my lorry but am struggling to find similar on the market to bench mark for valuation. If I describe would love people's opinion.

2011 daf 7.5t compact ( 23ft). About 288000 km. 2 x horse forward facing with side ramp. Massive payload over 2t. Big tack locker. Small living, sleeps 2.

Any ideas??

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I am considering selling my lorry but am struggling to find similar on the market to bench mark for valuation. If I describe would love people's opinion.

2011 daf 7.5t compact ( 23ft). About 288000 km. 2 x horse forward facing with side ramp. Massive payload over 2t. Big tack locker. Small living, sleeps 2.

Any ideas??
A lot will depend on make. I sold a similar one cheaply because, although it was well made, it wasn't coachbuilt, as in had all the lower lockers. It was an ex Comet 7.5 tonne, air con, air suspension, easy ramp, great floor, herringbone, kitchen, porta toilet and it looked lovely all painted up, was actually done by a good firm, but they don't put a makers badge on the 'cheapies' they do. Without the makers mark, it was worth about 50% of a branded one with lockers.

Limbo1

Visit site
A lot will depend on make. I sold a similar one cheaply because, although it was well made, it wasn't coachbuilt, as in had all the lower lockers. It was an ex Comet 7.5 tonne, air con, air suspension, easy ramp, great floor, herringbone, kitchen, porta toilet and it looked lovely all painted up, was actually done by a good firm, but they don't put a makers badge on the 'cheapies' they do. Without the makers mark, it was worth about 50% of a branded one with lockers.
OK, it is Olympic.

Jambarissa

Visit site
Prices are all over the place, often depends on how smart it looks too, lots of people wouldn't want to rock up for a test in a shabby vehicle no matter how solidly built and well maintained it is.

It sounds like a very useful box, I can imagine the market for that set up is quite buoyant.

I'd just look for something similar to you locally and add a few grand to the price for starters and drop if you don't get any interest.