Horse Deals Website

atouchwild

Visit site
Hi, just windering if anybody else is having problems on the horsedeals website?
I was on last night with no problems, then went on again later and it was playing up saying there was an error, and I can't get on it this morning either.
Very frustrating as I was going to ring about a couple of horses I had seen but now can't get details!!
So just wondered if it was just my computer?!
Thanks in advance

timmy1977

Visit site
i know they updated it last week and ive had problems on there ever since, i was asking for horses from 16 - 17 hh and it was bringing up 12.2hh and everything aswell, really annoying. also asked for performance horses got all sorts of horses, must be teething problems with the new site. think id be a bit pi**ed off if i was adviertising on there though!

xnaughtybutnicex

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Its driving me mad, I cant do a "search".
Last week it was Horsemart playing up, now Horse Deals, is someone trying to stop me from horse hunting?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe husband/boyfriend did it to the computer lol
tongue.gif

atouchwild

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Its driving me mad, I cant do a "search".
Last week it was Horsemart playing up, now Horse Deals, is someone trying to stop me from horse hunting?!

[/ QUOTE ]

No I couldn't search last night either! At the moment I would just like to get on the damn website full stop.

I never thought of that...perhaps it's an omen?!!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Thanks guys, Im glad it's not just me!

rocketdog69

Visit site
Hi there

I've tried several times to look at horses on the website since they "IMPROVED" it.

I cant find a thing, its awful. I emailed them to ask them to put it back the way it was but they havent bothered replying.

I'm sure that their clients who have paid to advertise will be losing out!

Lets hope they sort it soon!