Horse dentists in the North west

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
Can anyone recommend a good horse dentist in the North west. We are located in Westhoughton. I am prepared to travel a reasonable distance if required. I used to have Craig Griffiths and he was excellent but he is reluctant to do minis and we would have to travel an hour and half to his clinic.

Foxford

Visit site
Ivan Stockdale?? Sorry haven't got any contact details, but someone else might. Or Robin Harding. I've heard good things of both of them.

mrsdoyal

Visit site
Robert Ruddy - 1 of the best I'd say. Dentist who taught dentistry at Leeds and then turned to equine dentistry, BEVA accredited. Highly knowledgeable, professional, gd quiet manner with horses, home visits, and regular clinics every Thursday fortnightly at Lebston of M62. Worth flashing your nashers at, you and horse both. Tel 07885157632

Louby

Visit site
After a bad experience with a 'dentist', I'll always use my vet in future. This one was highly respected even the vet was suprised and I realise not all are bad but I thought I was doing my best getting this man out. It wasnt until one horse at the yard had problems following his dentistry that we all got ours checked using different vets and although some were worse than others, each one had to be re done, some extensively. Please dont ask me his name cos I can only remember his first name and it would be unfair to get him mixed up with someone else.

The Virgin Dubble

Visit site
Dianne Holliday. Cannot recommend her highly enough, and she travels.
smile.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
I have Robin Harding (just been out to one of mine today)... he is EDT registered and although is based in Cheshire travels to me in Adlington, Lancashire. PM me if you would like his contact number.

Snowberry

Visit site
I'd highly recommend Tim Baty, he's based over here nr Hexham. He does travel though as he spends a lot of time working on racehorses!!
I've used him for all ours and he's excellent, so quiet and even the naughtiest ones we've had have behaved. If you wanna give him a bell just pm me and I'll pm you the number