Horse Exercise/Schooling

JJ1987

Visit site
I am wondering if anyone in the Hertfordshire area or nearby is looking for some help with the exercise of their horses at all? I've recently had the horse I share sold and can't afford to offer any financial contribution at the moment but just wondered if there was anyone out there looking for just the above?
I've ridden for 22 years and I'm a very experienced rider, competing in show jumping, dressage and eventing. I really enjoy bringing on young and inexperienced horses so if anyone has this then brilliant. Please contact me for more info if this is of any use to you
Thanks

Bigbenji

Visit site
Tried pming you but don't seem to be able to on phone :/
If you are still in Hemel Hempsted then you are only about 15min from me.

pedrovsky

New User
Visit site
Sorry to hijack your thread JJ1987, but I'm looking for someone to help exercise/school some nice horses while I'm a bit crocked up with a bad back. Based near Sudbury in Suffolk, brilliant facilities - big floodlit arena, miles of off road hacking, and a cross country course. Anyone interested? Have to be competent rider.

Walker1

Visit site
Hi are you still looking for a horse to ride? I'm looking for an experienced rider for my young friesian gelding 16.3 I'm located in Abridge Essex would you be interested?