Horse Fix Derby area ( lessons or hacking )

Zoobie

Visit site
Hi I currently work in Derby during the week but live in Eastbourne on the South Coast and am missing my horse fix during the week. I own my own horse who I miss dearly during the week and wondered if anyone could recommend recommend a riding school for lessons or a hack near Derby

AFB

Visit site
I think it depends on your level of riding - the usual riding schools nearby are pretty heavily catered towards beginners.

Barleyfields
Hargate
Parkside
Birchwood

If you're after schoolmaster lessons you will probably need to find an instructor that lets you ride their horses - I think Naomi McAleese does but she's notts way

Kat

Visit site
Try Ingestre if you want schoolmaster type lessons. Barleyfields used to be pretty good for more experienced riders but are much more focused on kids now.

If you want a hack and are reasonably competent then the place at Flash near Buxton is great.

Zoobie

Visit site
I think it depends on your level of riding - the usual riding schools nearby are pretty heavily catered towards beginners.

Barleyfields
Hargate
Parkside
Birchwood

If you're after schoolmaster lessons you will probably need to find an instructor that lets you ride their horses - I think Naomi McAleese does but she's notts way
Thank you that’s great :)

Zoobie

Visit site
Try Ingestre if you want schoolmaster type lessons. Barleyfields used to be pretty good for more experienced riders but are much more focused on kids now.

If you want a hack and are reasonably competent then the place at Flash near Buxton is great.
Thank you so much :)