Horse hair bracelets - good companies?

Switchthehorse

darcyandme.wordpress.com
Hi

I am looking at getting a bracelet made from my fillies tail, she was pts a couple of weeks ago.

Can anyone recommend a good company, so hard to tell quality etc from photos.

I found a couple on Facebook but any recommendations very welcome

Thanks so much

BijouBabe

Visit site
From the tail jewellery on facebook, i think they have a website too, do fantastic products have bought quite a few now and they have all been brilliant :)

BlackVelvet

Visit site
I got mine off a really lovely lady off ebay, if you want to know the name then let me know! I sent her the tail hair still in the vet hospital bag, and she washed the rest and put it in a lovely bag for me to keep.

Stroppy Mare

Visit site
I got mine from Hamish and Ozzie. Very good, prompt, service and although they're not cheap, they come in a stunning, and very professional box. I liked how they were a square plait rather than the standard plaits you seem to get from others.

I must say that I do like the house of salmi ones, but they're even pricer!

Lambkins

Visit site
David foy ....mine is beautiful ..wearing it at my wedding in 2 weeks ;) I have a bracelet and keyring for under £30 and both r stunning !

piglet99

Visit site
I got one frm www.gemosi.com and it is stunning... beautiful quality and there's quite a few different designs. i think they're on facebook too. i do love the look of the salmi ones, but they're far too expensive!

cronkmooar

Visit site
I've often wondered about getting one of these.

For those of you that have them, how do they stand up to wear?

Do they go fluffy/fall to bits after too much wearing?

John647

New User
Visit site
I got one for my gf from Gemosi and i honestly can't recommend them highly enough. OH LOVES it and they were really helpful and service was great.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Gosh horseyhelp999, you really must be a big fan to dredge up all these old posts to promote this company!