Horse hair remembrance jewelry

Marnie

Visit site
I'm looking for recommendations...

I very sadly had to have my mare PTS last week. I kept some of her tail as I have seen various types of jewelry incorporating the hair made as a remembrance but didn't take note of any the designers / companies. I wondered if anyone had done similar and could recommend any particular person / place that made it.

Thanks!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss @Marnie , I had my mare PTS a couple of months ago so feel your pain :( Terribly sorry xx

I had my mares mane and tail used to make a necklace pendant and also a horse shoe as I loved the design! These are made out of resin, you can include any colour/type of flowe ryou like.
Plum was her colour and yellow is my favorite also the colour of happiness :)

You can't even appreciate how beautiful the pendant is from these photos!
I used Pru's Shoes, A lovely lady called Donya runs the business she does bespoke pieces too, is really thoughtful and totally accommodating!
She has a big facebook page but you can also find her online shop on google.

Take care of yourself, sending hugs xx

IMG_3555.JPG

IMG_3556.JPG

Annagain

Visit site
Diva Tails is one company that does this. I've never used them but seen their trade stands at local shows and they look nice.

Reactions: DD

Fransurrey

Visit site

Marnie

Visit site
Thank you all for your messages and ideas - lots of things to look at, the difficulty is going to be narrowing it down!

Thanks again.